GP’s will speak to patients over the telephone to triage them, if the GP feels its completely necessary to see you face to face they will arrange this whilst on the phone with you.
How to book a triage call:
- You can call into reception on 02088937448 and speak to a receptionist. Please note that over the last few month our volume of calls has dramatically increased. This means there maybe longer waiting times to speak with one of our reception team. Be assured they are working hard to get through the calls as fast as possible whilst also making sure all patients are getting the help they need.
- You can use our econsult forms that can be found on the home page of pour website which are seen within 24-48 hours after being submitted. *For administrative queries it its 72 hours*
- You can also use PUSH DR which can also be found on the home page of our website! This allows patients to register with a video call back from a clinician *this will not be one of our clinicians, but they are GP’s who can issue prescriptions and help with ailments/illness the same as our GP’s do at the surgery*
The surgery is open from 8am Monday-Friday. However, the phone lines open at 0830am.
Prescriptions can be requested:
- Using SystmOnline. Speak with reception if you do not have a username and password.
- Via Econsult
- Via Email
- By ticking the boxes on the white slip of your prescription and handing to reception
- By writing it out at reception using our forms on the front desk *If you choose this option, please note that reception may not be able to do it immediately this will still work inline with our 48 hour rule*
If you are unable to order medication via the above routes, you can call reception to orser prescriptions after 10.30am.
For Medication changes made by hospitals, clinics, private GP’s etc. We need this is writing from the person who changed your medication. To speed up the process, kindly bring a copy of any letters to reception, or urge your consultant/doctor/nurse etc. to email us on email@example.com for any urgent changes. Again these will take 48 hours to process.
For the first 7 days of sickness you can SELF CERTIFY. After 7 days if you are unable to work you can request a medical certificate however you must be spoken to by one of our clinicians.
For extensions to pre-existing medical certificate, it is preferred that you request this via econsult. If this is not possible kindly call after 10.30 to request it over the phone with one of our receptions. Please note that medical certificates cannot be renewed, signed and sent you on the same day, please allow time for this to be processed.