We know this is going to be a difficult time for people particularly in the darker days of winter, there is a range of mental health and wellbeing support available. If you are stressed, anxious or experiencing low mood you can access:
- Wellbeing and psychological support from a North West London IAPT service. You can refer yourself or speak to your GP or another healthcare professional for a referral. For more information visit www.westlondon.nhs.uk/service/iapt/ or www.talkingtherapies.cnwl.nhs.uk/.
- Good Thinking provides digital mental wellbeing support for London. This includes free NHS-approved apps to help you deal with stress, anxiety, low mood and poor sleep. More information can be found here www.good-thinking.uk/coronavirus/
- Thrive LDN is a citywide movement to improve the mental health and wellbeing of all Londoners. It is supported by the Mayor of London and led by the London Health Board partners. More information can be found here https://thriveldn.co.uk
- YoungMinds Crisis Messenger – Text YM to 85258
- Childline – 0800 11111/ www.childline.org.uk (online 1-2-1 counsellor chat)